Dysmorphology Video Tutorial Contents |
A series of 27 presentations enhanced by 31 video recordings of clinical encounters. The aim of this series is to demonstrate dysmorphic signs or Informative Morphogenesis Variants (IMV).
Dysmorphology Video Tutorial Contents:
- Human Malformations and Related Anomalies
- Informative Morphogenetic Variants
- Down Syndrome: A, B
- 18+ (Partial Trisomy): C
- Hypotonia as a Sign
- Microcephaly as a Sign
- Hypotonia > Down Syndrome: D
- Down Syndrome - Family Care - E
- Down Syndrome: F, G, and H
- Dysmorphisms: I, J
- Malformations - Anomalies - Revisited: K
- Dysmorphisms Continued (part 2): L
- Dysmorphisms - Midline: M
- Dysmorphisms - Hemihypertrophy: N, O, P
- Neurofibromatosis - type 1: Q, R, S, T
- Beckwith - Wiedemann Syndrome: U
- Octo-Palato-Digital Syndrome (OPD): V
- Dysmorphisms: W
- Smith Lemli Opitz Syndrome: X
- Developmental Delay: Y
- Possible Fragile-X: Z
- Fragile-X: AA
- Fragile-X: AB
- Fragile-X: AC
- Fragile-X: AD
- Marfan: AE
- Marfan: AF
These tutorials are only available to Medword subscribers.
To subscribe to Medword, click here.
If you are already subscribed to Medword, click here to continue.